• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Let's see your CB750

Just got this 81 750C a few weeks ago. Definitely a project with a few things to figure out. Just waiting for a bunch of building materials to be taken out of my garage so I have room to get started!

What direction are you going to go with it? I say a cool DOHC chopper. Not enough DOCH choppers out there.

IMG_0136.jpeg

“1971"

My transfendered K7, which identifies as a K6. ;P
2nd time I've had this bike actually. I bought it for $100 in 2000. It was left in somebody's backyard for a long, long time but had a clean title, and that was good enough for me back then. Fixed it, painted it, drove it, made sure it could do the ton, and toured to the furthest end of my state and back and sold it to a friend. 12 years later, I found that it had sat for 10 of those years, with the carbs and brakes torn apart and in sitting in a bucket, engine all but dead. Paint was stripped (poorly) seat foam was cut down to 1" or so, fenders chopped (with a can-opener?) and had some crappy clip-ons on it. It just wasn't right at all. So I bought it back, together with an almost equally crappy K6 parts bike, for $500. (Inflation) Fixed it again. Had it 8 years now. Rarely ride these days, but I'll be damned if it rots again.

CB750K7 III Creme (1).jpg

Last edited:
i am a big 2 stroke motorcycle fan. they need constant up keep.
i recently bought the 93 nighthawk 750. i did mostly touch up and cleaning. restored the carbs and bought a stage 2 jet kit. that's it. i've ridden it several times over the last couple days and i don't think i need to touch a thing. runs great and handles A+.

Attachments

• 88CFF7B0-B053-4345-B408-9B50236DDD1A.jpeg
    88CFF7B0-B053-4345-B408-9B50236DDD1A.jpeg
    404 KB · Views: 43
Ok guys, let's see your CB750s! My project Honda CB750 isn't much to look at, but I'll start.

attachment.php
Just received a 1970 Cb 750. Mostly stock but it set for 50 plus years in a shed near the beach. It’s crusty but the engine was not stuck. I am going through the carbs now just so I can hear it run then I’m stripping it down and reworking it all. The only missing piece right now is an original seat. Ouch!

Attachments

• IMG_9426.jpeg
    IMG_9426.jpeg
    513.3 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_9423.jpeg
    IMG_9423.jpeg
    576.1 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_9512.jpeg
    IMG_9512.jpeg
    463.3 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_9511.jpeg
    IMG_9511.jpeg
    474.8 KB · Views: 44
Recevied...free?!
I love it. I've had 3 K-models with that seat. They may look silly, but my wife said the back was more comfortable than straighter seats. Likewise, I'm not a fan of fairings, but they are awesome for preserving gauges and little bits in the front. ... are those pipes as clean as they look from here? Looks like you're in for good times.

Just received a 1970 Cb 750. Mostly stock but it set for 50 plus years in a shed near the beach. It’s crusty but the engine was not stuck. I am going through the carbs now just so I can hear it run then I’m stripping it down and reworking it all. The only missing piece right now is an original seat. Ouch!
Nice!

Picked up a basket case 79 cb750 last weekend. Pretty complete with the exception of the side panels and headlight. I'm sure I'll find a few other things missing and it pretty much needs everything. Still researching a few things, but I've been wanting to do a cafe style bike for a while. What you dont see here is in the bed of the truck.
20230825_191716.jpg

Back