• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Best Way To Sell?

GKMOCV

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. Long-time member despite the new login. This site has helped me a lot over the years and it's much appreciated.

I'm moving on to different bikes/projects, and need to sell my 1980 CB750C. It's in relatively OK shape - engine runs fine (24K miles) but the original carbs need to be cleaned/sync'd/rebuilt and it won't start until after that's done. Which I'm not up for this time around. So someone couldn't just see it in a classified, test drive and ride away. Anybody have recs for a good medium for a good selling experience? Thanks!

Classifieds here (this forum) might be a good start if not already listed....Just list the work needed.
https://www.cb750.com/forums/classifieds.4/
Other forums im active in regularly do check Craigslist....

Here in Oz theres also digital and hardcopy classic motorcycle magazines that are inexpensive to advertise in specially if no pics used (i.e. simple classifieds)...dunno bout USA

Yep, I'll definitely put it up here. I'd prefer that it go to someone in the community. But between geography and the relatively small numbers of users compared to something like FB or CL, I figure it's more likely to move using <whatever>.com. There's still hardcopy here too and they have companion websites.

Back