• Enter the May CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

how to fix or alternatives

tcazes

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Hi y'all. I just picked me up an 82 cb750sc and I have a question. One of the muffler ccans on the 4 into 4 has completely rusted and broke off. Should I, cut the others off and try to make some sort of baffles? Or try and clean it as best I can and seal it with muffler fix tape stuff from AutoZone? I have no money to spend on it and I have to get a new batt as it is because the previous owner left the key on all night and day which killed it. We put it on a quick charge and it made it the 100 mile trip home. Stopped for gas and it didn't fire back up. Jumped it off and got it home. Figure the batt is shot so I'll change it tomorrow. What should I do about the exhaust?

well i fixed the exhaust with some tiger wrap and boy did it make a difference. the engine ran so much better. now on to fixing the charging issues that are a direct result of the ever shitty system honda has graced us with

Back