Let's see your CB750

We tested over the weekend, Fun stuff!

Cafe%20testing%20016%20600.JPG

Just joined. Looking forward to looking forward to joining the discussion. I have been collecting a few years, just picked this one up a couple days ago. Just turned 2000 actual miles

CB7501.jpg

One vote for neh.

Nice work, but the cleaner "lack of lines" suite my liking with the minimal look of the ride.

Just one opinion! :)

I'm a new member and a new motorcycle owner. Just got my 71 CB750 last week. It's got some modifications on it already, and I'd like to eventually do a little more.

Anyway, here's a picture!

CB750.jpg

It's been mostly murdered out, cafe bars, an uninstalled cafe seat, new gauges, 4 into 1 exhaust, bar mirrors, and various little mechanical things. Had it short out today, but that's a story for another thread!

I'd eventually like to install the cafe seat with brown leather, brown leather wrapped hand grips, and rewire the whole bike.

This is waiting in holland for me. my farther in law has finished riding it and wants my to have it. yeeeee haaaar.
I feel a road trip coming on.DSCN0080.jpg

There are some awesome bikes in here! Just picked this up a week ago. First street legal motorcycle I've owned, however I've been riding dirtbikes for over ten years. Last bike was a DRZ-400E.

'82 CB750C

20130521_184554.jpg

DSC_0686.jpg Wicked II is almost done. We have a bike thing at the track this weekend & I couldn't get everything done so it's going halfassed.

74 honda street racer survivor. found on peoria cl. first buyer didn't show up, i got lucky.

cleaned up a bit

been sitting for a couple of years with tank/carbs drained. yesterdays attempt to fire unsuccessful, gonna try again today.

Here's another one of me and my 77 CB750. Don't worry I filled up my rear tire and I know that I need a helmet, but all I have is race helmets. haha
1013753_10151725763130955_626038566_n.jpg

Back