Cold Ton!

CB750Todd

CB750 Enthusiast
Reaction score
So today I decided to take the old '75 for a little ride today, it's a little cool today...45 degrees... but I was tired of looking at the bike sitting in the garage. Rode about 35 miles, decided to open her up to see if she would still break 100 mph, got up to about 102 mph on the speedo but I guess the GPS on my phone tells the truth..... 100 MPH and 45 dergrees makes for a cold ride but I learned that I can put my hands on the engine to warm them up!!:thumbsup:

2013-12-08 15.09.40.png

haha.. nice. Yeah that is pretty damn cold to be riding at any speed unless you're well prepared with gear. It's 11 F here right now. Tomorrow's high: 2 F. :thumbsdown:

We had a balmy 3 deg today. Last week we had a couple of days the highs never hit 0. Gonna be warm tomorrow for us...20 deg. No riding for me...couldn't even work on my bikes, waiting for parts!

100 mph at 45 F wind chill is in the lower 20's. That is cold if you are used to Corpus weather. I lived in Austin for a few years. First winter back in the Midwest was brutal.

It's somewhere around 45 here today and I did the same thing with my 73.
My fingers got a little stiff but it was worth it!

Last edited:
Back