• Enter the May CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

The Wonder Bike

cyclebuster

CB750 Addict
Reaction score
clear title. engine rolls with good compression, 18,000 miles. wiring cobbled and melted. Wonder why nobody fixed it.
I have a seat, tank and covers, wiring harness and grab rail with signals setting here. This bike will be available soon, but look a whole bunch different

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 92
Son Mike picked it up today. It has excellent compression on all 4, the chrome is a ton better then it looks in the pics, We expect to slam it together wednesday. Key, title, loaded up, and the seller gave Mike back $25, he said he was happy to hear that it will be put back to stock, and not hacked upon. the engine was the deal breaker, i was going to pass if it didnt thump good on all 4, Mike says its great on the kicker, feels as good as his 71.

Well, All 4 needles and seats leak on my 1980 CB750C project. Got it free, flooding. order new tomorrow. On that bike, the headlight was kicked in by frustrated owner. new tires, battery, plates and insurance on the word of a guy that said it was a good runner. it stranded him every time he rode it. SO, i went over to my pile of Vetter fairings, I happened across a fairing thats the same color, and trim colors, and designs, it looks like they were made together. Now, thats installed and wired, looks good. carbs off, had 8 fuel valve needles every one leaks.
I hope to have them both running and listed this week.

Daily progress. Its at the shop now. we fired it up hot wired last night, sounds great. the first 10 minutes of play went like this.,. Now for the teardown and return to all correct 1974 Freedom Green Metallic with HM341 pipes, and NOS seat. It sounded good enough, and its a correct 74, I have every nut and bolt, so I will be swapping it back to stock. This nice 78 era cb750 front end will be for sale complete.

DSCN0003.jpg

Back