• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Swing arm bearing removel

BIKERDAD

CB750 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all I have a 1996 cb750fn2 P reg .
So at the moment it's being stripped down for power coating. So I taken thw swing arm off and got one of the bearings out quite easy undo circlip and use long bar to push it out. Well one side was . So iv tried to undo the 2and one the long bearing if tried to hit it out using long bar nope . So I checked again an again to make sure there was no other circlip nope. So I'm asking if any you guys had the same problem and how to do it .

There is nothing stopping it from coming out its just there is very little to hit to knock it out . Cheers

That sounds like the needle roller. Spray it with oil, then let it soak in. Maybe invest in a blind bearing slide puller, or a nylon or wooden drift punch.

Hi thanks for info I got them out over the weekend and tho the small one was bit fiddly I got the cir clip out and them it but the long one I had the bust it apart to get it out that was rammed in well . But both are out and no damage to the swing arm .

Back