• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

PSA: CB750 help/tutorials on Youtube

Qaxe

CB750 Addict
Reaction score
People around here are friendly, responses are quick, and suggestions have been great.
Sometimes though I need to watch someone go through the process of what I'm working on. There are a couple of Youtube channels that have helped me, and maybe they will help you too.

1.) Spanner Rash. Father and son channel. Thorough CB750K project videos, and has a separate set of videos on his supersport project. Has 2 or 3 videos on JUST carburetors that I found extremely helpful. Helped me out with breaking free a frozen caliper piston using grease, so very helpful. Les actually replies to all comments, even on videos from a year ago, which isn't that common. Very easy to understand.

2.) Brickhouse Builds. Also has a series on resurrecting a CB750K, with full documentation, and even has a cost break down of what he spent. Time lapse version of the entire process in one video.

3.) Peter Anderson. CB750K8 project. A couple videos seem to be missing, but he takes apart the whole bike, skillfully, and puts it back together. I don't think he's specifically a CB750 maniac, he just seems to know engines and vehicles, really well. He talks about the parts like he's worked on 100 of them. Often says, "Meh, I dunno. Whatever." but he definitely knows.

4.) Andy Mechanic. Good detail on CB750K maintenance. Has very good camera work that shows a lot of detail. Like when he installed points and condensers, the zoom fills up most of the screen.

All of them are my favorites because of their skill, but also they look like they're having a great time. And that's how I think it should go.

Back