• Enter the May CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

one in the box

chopkickcb750

CB750 Member
Reaction score
Hi my first road bike was a cb 750 custom. It was early eighty's but I want the last of the kick start years. I want the lowest miles or even right in the crate motor. please help. I am planning on a fat tire rigid frame bike to build myself. I am searching CL right now figure I will have better luck here. I am located in the upper mid west, 763. You know if you are close. Also I would like to say hi as I am new to the site and this is my first post.

78 was the last year of of kickstarters. as to finding a crate motor,it would be unusual but anythings possible i suppose.. your best bet is continue to haunt craigs for a stock bike with a clear title or find a project bike someone started and lost intrest,again with a clear title . the fat tire sled,,there are several frame builders out there but i would suggest getting a frame or tail section and using the stock neckpiece for title and insurance purposes. once you are looking for a frame section,,touch base with cycleone in okla.,,a little pricier but the owner is well known here in the south for sohc stuff,he does great work and can do the custom stuff very well. good luck.

Back