New piston rings for big bore kit?

Stabler

CB750 Addict
Reaction score
Hi gang,

I'm looking at a set with both cylinfer and pistons here and before I buy anuthing I'd like to know if anyone knows where to get the right piston rings.

I know it's a 836cc with 65 mm pistons and the pistons are domed ART pistons. Does anyone know if there's any rings out there that fit these or do I have to habe some manufactured. I know Totalseal is asking close to $150 for a custom set and that is more than half of what I would be paying for both cylinders and pistons together, ergo a no go.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance, Stabler.

Measure the groove width of all three rings and I can measure my Wiseco 836 rings, maybe they are the same.

I'll try and get some measurements. I don't have them on hand right now. I'll get back on monday or tuesday.
Thanks DD.

I got this sorted DD.
The kit is an ActionFours which makes the ART pistons Honda CB350T +1.00 bore pistons. And those piston rings are a PITA to find. I'll keep lookimg for another bigbore kit. Something cheap is bound to pop up sooner or later.
I just thought I'd put the info on the ActionFours up here for everyone else to see.

Johnny - out.

Back