3 engine deal

K2750tracy

K2750tracy
Reaction score
I have found a deal on 3 sohc engines these are complete with carb sets one is a '77' and a '72' model then there is a '69' model serial # 101078 which is jsut past the sandcast #'s with centerpull carbs. Owner also has a complete '70' bike. I will be going to check these all out on Sunday.

Last edited:
Checked out the three engines today. Slight miss understanding on my part, I thought there was a 69 engine turns out its a complete bike ( not disappointed by the misunderstanding) the engines are all complete with carbs I have to check the #'s again but I think I have a 72, 74, and a 77 all k models and an extra set of carbs also. The 72 & 74 will most likely be sold, if any one is interested let me know I have plans for the 77. I will have to check on weather the bike is a 69 or 70 as the build date is 11/69 but engine # is a mid ko diecast, it also has decent looking original exhaust. Plans are to clean it up and get her running. This one if the best finds I have come across in a long time.

Shipping would kill me for the motors, let me now if you plan to part them out. The 72 has the best parts of them all in my opinion. Doesn't seem to be that good of finds around here, seems to be pretty well picked over. The first 3 years a weird for the 750, 69-70 was a K0, 70-71 was a K1....they split mid years. That late of a build would more than likely be a 1970 though. If the exhaust is HM300 you have a really nice set of pipes. I would love to build a stock 750 again but haven't found a good candidate in years.

IMG_0388[1].jpgIMG_0389[1].jpgIMG_0392[1].jpgIMG_0391[1].jpg First pic is of bike 2nd of engine # on bike the last 2 of the engines. I had all 3 of these engines stuffed into the back of my jeep wrangler, forgot to get a pic, was quite the feat to get them in there, but i wasnt about to leave with out them , going back for the bike on the 29th as owner is leaving for vacation today, and i will be going next week.

Back