79 750F back on road

K2750tracy

K2750tracy
Reaction score
I have finally got my super sport back on the road here are IMG_0742.jpgIMG_0743.jpgIMG_0744.jpg some pics. New mac exhaust, new 530 chain & sprocket conversion, new clutch plates. running and looking great.:bike:

Thanks, when I removed all the paint and putty from the tank it looked like some one took a hammer to it . I had a hard time getting it straight, then the paint wouldn't stick to the metal. But I finally got it to look good. the mechanical work went much better, I put around 200 miles on since finished with no issues. though the silver paint on the engine head is turning amber from the heat, I think its the clear coat, probably paint it black.

new mac exhaust is vibrating badly sounds terrible at 4000 - 4500 rpms when throttling up.:cussing: seems baffle is source of vibration. Has any one had the baffle out of a mac 4into 1. need to fix this some how thanks:cussing

Pulled baffle out of muffler and spread the flanges a little to make it fit tighter , no more vibration:) drilled 3 3/8" holes in rear of baffle to open it up a a bit really woke up top end and not that much loader. I'm a happy biker:bike:

Back