1976 750K worth restoration? Need advice!

Nomad

CB750 New member
Reaction score
I know you are all experts, but I'm not. I own a 1976 750 (I think it's a K) that was running perfectly and in beautiful shape when I drove it across the country in 1987 then stored it in a barn. Not touched since then, no fluids drained, stored as is. I live in California and the bike is in PA. So I'm looking at the costs of shipping and restoring. I'm not a mechanic and don't have time to do it myself. Not sure if it's worth the expense to restore...? Please give me a sense of what the bike could be worth if I wanted to sell it as is vs. restored and what kind of costs I'd be looking at to have it done in a shop. If I restored it I'd probably drive it for a while but might sell before too long. I appreciate your honest advice/answers. Thanks!!

The cost in labor will kill any sale price or profit you want to get out of it, for something that sat for that long would need a rebuild ground up. I build custom bikes from finds like that and do it for the love of the build not for profit.

store in a barn sense 1987 with out seeing it to sell it as is antwhere form $200.00 to $500.00 restored up to $5000.00

I would buy it sight-un-seen for $200. Get some pictures, I live in northern FL and I need a parts bikes for my current build. Drop me a line email: tqmonger@yahoo. com
850-910-3872 Brian

Back