• Enter the May CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Wanted - Wanted: 1978 750F motor

Jeebuz

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Hello all!

I am new to this forum, but I do like what I see. The basic story is that I am helping a friend rebuild is 1978 750F, and after diving into the motor some I have decided it would be much easier and more than likely cheaper to find a good condition motor and just drop it in. I've tried expanding my Craigslist search and looking on eBay, with not a lot of luck. I'm turning to you guys in hope that somebody will see this post who either has a motor that is compatible, or knows of a good place to look for one. Thanks so much, I really appreciate your time if you can help me out. Please e-mail me instead of PMing me, as I check my e-mail very often; if you can't see it, it's gprentiss88@yahoo.com. Thanks again!

-Greg

The F motor will be more difficult to find. They didn't make near as many and they had cylinder head issues so some of them broke some parts. If you find one with many miles on it you will need to rebuild the worn out head anyway.

I have two 78 750 f motors here in idaho.send me a txt with requesting info and ill send ya pics. internet service is touch n go out here

Back