keep getting the wrong stator sent to me

RattyRatbikes

CB750 Member
Reaction score
ive ordered and sent back 4 stators to 4 different places. they keep sending me a 3 wire stator. 3 yellow wires. sohc cb750 uses a 5 wire stator. can anyone provide a link to a site that actually sends the correct parts?

im starting to get really sick of these bikes, really damn fast.

does anyone have a used working stator for a 1973 cb750? at this point ill do anything to get this thing running so i can sell it

ive ordered and sent back 4 stators to 4 different places. they keep sending me a 3 wire stator. 3 yellow wires. sohc cb750 uses a 5 wire stator. can anyone provide a link to a site that actually sends the correct parts?

im starting to get really sick of these bikes, really damn fast.

does anyone have a used working stator for a 1973 cb750? at this point ill do anything to get this thing running so i can sell it
The CB750K stator only has 3 yellow wires. The Field Coil has 2 wires, Green and White. A good aftermarket Shop Manual is the M341 CLYMER, 7th Edition, which has COLOR Wiring Schematics. I have 5 Stators, 4 Field Coils, and 3 Generator Rotors, among my CB750K parts, plus carbs, starters, K0 forks, and 2 CB750K engines.

Back