• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

keep getting the wrong stator sent to me

RattyRatbikes

CB750 Member
Reaction score
ive ordered and sent back 4 stators to 4 different places. they keep sending me a 3 wire stator. 3 yellow wires. sohc cb750 uses a 5 wire stator. can anyone provide a link to a site that actually sends the correct parts?

im starting to get really sick of these bikes, really damn fast.

does anyone have a used working stator for a 1973 cb750? at this point ill do anything to get this thing running so i can sell it

ive ordered and sent back 4 stators to 4 different places. they keep sending me a 3 wire stator. 3 yellow wires. sohc cb750 uses a 5 wire stator. can anyone provide a link to a site that actually sends the correct parts?

im starting to get really sick of these bikes, really damn fast.

does anyone have a used working stator for a 1973 cb750? at this point ill do anything to get this thing running so i can sell it
The CB750K stator only has 3 yellow wires. The Field Coil has 2 wires, Green and White. A good aftermarket Shop Manual is the M341 CLYMER, 7th Edition, which has COLOR Wiring Schematics. I have 5 Stators, 4 Field Coils, and 3 Generator Rotors, among my CB750K parts, plus carbs, starters, K0 forks, and 2 CB750K engines.

Back