Come steal me!! Sandcast carbs dirt cheap!!

Is that your link? why are you calling them sandcast here? The link just shows some 1974 roundtops...$75-150 all day on other forums, locally etc. in good condition

Those are not 74 carbs they have the idividual cable going to each carb. Those are K0 carbs. I think maybe the seller doesn't know what they really have.

ahhh...when I first clicked the link the pics would not load on my computer...just saw the title...def K0...yeah he must not know the difference, probably were mounted on a 74 or something

I think he is in the right price range though, comparing past ebay sales. Seen them cheaper on forums. They were still using those carbs for a short time after the end of the sancast serial #'s. Heard something about a # stamped on the top vs. not but cant remember what that was about.

There were a couple of japanese buyers awhile back buying anything labeled sancast and drove pricing up but seems to have settled a bit. I saw a set of these carbs go on ebay for $250 and another set for $330 on ebay in the last year. Saw a couple sets under $200 on hondachopper.com.

I guess if you find the right purist at the right time and he cant find anything else at the time, the skys the limit....lol

Last edited:
These carbs ended in later part of 1970. The K1 started in Sept. 1970 and I m sure a couple had the old carb. Either way not 74 carbs unless some dipstick dig some parts swapping between a couple banks of carbs.

well years ago i sold those darn moounting brackets for $150-$200 alone. there is a set just like it on ebay right now for $950

Back