• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Carburettor reaper kit

Nunny

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Hi everyone this is my first post and was hoping someone mite be able to help me . I have a 1982 cb 750 that I’ve taken the carburettors off and trying to rebuild them but I’m struggling to find the right reaper kit .
The make of carburettor is Keihin and the number is 52ADTA but nobody has this number in there records.
I’ve attached a picture of the number to c what you guys think and if anyone knows anybody who could help.

Many thanks
Nunny

Attachments

• A80BCB24-79B9-439A-B4CE-0A3CA63836CE.jpeg
    A80BCB24-79B9-439A-B4CE-0A3CA63836CE.jpeg
    136.5 KB · Views: 44
Carbs are more often identified by their part code for the series -- in this case it's the "VB" in the picture -- and the diameter of the venturi or bore in millimeters. Mikuni makes a VM32 and VM34, Keihin makes a PWK34 and PWK36, etc.

I believe that this one may be named for the diameter of its inlet, because when I searched this model seems to be a VB52. Lines up with your markings. So you could search for Keihin VB52 rebuild kits.

If you're searching online, though, and you still have your stock carburetors, it's easier to simply search for "1982 honda cb750 carburetor rebuild kit" and you'll find dozens of options.

Back