• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

For Sale - Buyer BEWARE Ebay Seller motorhead419

Medyo Bastos

CB750 Addict
Reaction score
Anyone remember this auction ~> http://www.ebay.com/itm/HONDA-CB750...3707&pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr

- crank was cracked, and bent
- rod big ends were way out of round
- rings were worn out
- huge groove on one cylinder wall
- valves/guides were worn out
- valve springs were badly pitted

the list goes on! These parts were complete junk! THIS GUY CLEARLY POSTED THIS WAS A LOW MILEAGE MOTOR, AND WOULD GUARANTEE THE PARTS! A mans word means something where I come from, but not for Al Keck.

I know you will read this Al, I gave you the benefit of the doubt, and gave you more than enough time to be a man and come clean! I hope everyone on the planet reads this, and stays away from you!

I did watch that on ebay but didnt have the cash. Care to post some photos? How are the Golden Rods? You going to run them?

Some pictures on here to document the bad parts would go a long way of proving your case. I am not saying you are wrong or a liar, far from it you have been straight forward and have had good info on this board and on other boards...I just dont pass judgement on other people based on what someone else says. I would be mad also...the pictures on ebay made the stuff look like it was in good shape.

not looking for sympathy guys, just a heads up Caveat Emptor! These are tough times, expect the unexpected! The guy had 100% feedback!

Back