• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

A SHINY CHROME aftermarket front master cylinder that works!

CB750-Bobber

CB750 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to share the info... I've been looking for a compatible front master cylinder for a year or so now and stumbled on this china set-up on EBay...Thought the price was worth the gamble so I purchased it on May 5th...well after being transported via donkey, panda bear, catamaran, parachute and USPS it arrived today...:laugh: Chrome is nice, looks and feel really durable, comes with a brake switch and the same stock size banjo as our vintage CB’s (washers as well:) ) I removed the old stock set up that was sticky and worn (lever vibrated as I rode) and installed my new china rig...Bled the air of in 30 pumps and whammo, a bad-ass chromed out china made success story. Took her for a test ride to be sure the bore didn’t drastically alter my pressure to output on the pads/disc...Cant even tell a difference!! Well other than it is tight, smooth and blindingly shiny...I couldn’t be happier... SO for anyone who is ever looking for the info here the E-Gay link!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Front-Brake...Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item4164a74783

That is cheap! And it looks good too! Is the bore size stamped on it anywhere? I'd image you won't be able to find rebuilt parts for it, but at that price, you could just buy a new one.

That is cheap! And it looks good too! Is the bore size stamped on it anywhere? I'd image you won't be able to find rebuilt parts for it, but at that price, you could just buy a new one.
Travis,No bore size anywhere.....looks very close to the old 78 mastercyl.. By eye-balling ;)

Yessir, put over 90mi on her this weekend and that new brake lever/assm. is the $hit, such a great purchase!
Thos colored sets are pretty sweet!

Good stuff! I'm personally not a fan of any kind of stuff on my handlebar, but due to crappy swedish regulations and safety one has/should to have front brakes etc. That chrome one looks really sweet..

Back