Amen savior front end

Spencer22

CB750 Member
Reaction score
I have a 1974 amen savior plunger frame and springer I have looked everywhere for parts to rebuild the springer if you know of a place please let me know

what do you need? if you did find anything amen specific,it would be costly. if it is machining parts someone can be found. as for bushings, those old springers used what was available through some sort of supply house.you can probably find what you need online at a supply place if you measure and compare, or you could make them from something found in the drawers at a hardware store or truck supply type of place. the springs,front end or frame as long as you have the old ones to measure you should find them here.
https://www.centuryspring.com/

good luck and post where and what when you do.

Last edited:
Take the bushings to a place that sells bearings. I have new bushings that have oilite in them. Not sure what that is, but that what the supply house said. They can measure them up and get what you need. I found that they were not the same, so I took them back, and they reordered. I wanted to try to put bearings in place of the bushings, but it looks that it would remove too much metal in the axel holders, as I call them rockers. Not sure what the correct name of them are.

Richard

Back