• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

91 Nighthawk 750 turn signal recommendations

NateT

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Anyone have a good recommendation for aftermarket replacement turn signals (all 4) for my '91 Nighthawk 750? I'm tired of replacing the stock ones every time they break - which is pretty often. I can easily find 2-wire turn signals which will work for the rear, but I would really like to retain the running light feature of the front signals, and I can't find any 3-wire ones.

regards,
NateT

As long as those bolts screw into what ever is going to hold them, you should be good.

I noticed an "Ask a Question" section on the Dennis Kirk website you posted. Why not email them or call them? I've dealt w/them myself. Bet they can tell you whatever you need to know about those two and three-wire lights.

I also would love some recommendations on front and back signals, ideally "retro style" non LED turn signals, that are REASONABLY priced and have the 3 wire fronts! I'm trying to make my 1999 NH 750 a bit more "retro" and really dislike the stock style turn signals. I'm sure there are many NH 750 owners that feel the same. Surprised there is not more "signal swap" info on this subject with the last gen Nighthawk. Any help/suggestions would be most appreciated!....let's hear 'em.

Back