• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

1995 cb750 nighthawk swingarm bushing help

Rcclifford

CB750 New member
Reaction score
I bought a 1995 Honda cb750 nighthawk. The rear swingarm seems to be a bit too squiggly and I believe the swingarm bushings could use replacing. I watched a few YouTube videos, and in every one they replaced the oem multiple piece bushings with one piece brass bushings. All the brass bushings I find are only for 70s models. I cannot find any bushings for my 95 anywhere at all except oem pain in the ass ones. Any help please? Some guidance? A link to some bushings?

The 1991 onwards CB 750 Nighthawks don't use bushes in the swingarm; they have a needle beraing on one side and a roller bearing on the other:

1645469286615.png

So, looking at this, I likely need parts 8, 21, 27, 28, 7, 19, 20, & 9? For a full swingarm bearing replacement? Or would I also need 15(2), 16 & 6?

Difficult to say until you take it off and have a look at what you've got. I'd hope that you have all the spacer parts and only need the bearings, circlip and seals which are still available from Honda. The end caps (16) are also still available if they're missing.

Looking at the diagram, I'd double check against you model year e.g. on CMSNL as they do change and you may not need No 19 for example.

Back