• Enter the May CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

New and looking for tips and any help!!!

jlippert

CB750 Member
Reaction score
Good Afternoon fellow CBers!!!! I just purchased a 1982 CB750 Custom for $300. Not sure if I want to keep stock and restore or strip down and build. Any thoughts and ideas or even tips to help me out would be greatly appreciated!!!! I will get pics of the project soon!!! Thanks!!!!!

Depending on condition id go ahead and mod it to how you like. Does it run?[/QUOTE

I believe with a little work it will. I have not had it delivered yet, but my buddy took a look at it for me and said it is in really good shape. It was running in 2010 and was stored away in a heated shed after that.

I believe with a little work it will. I have not had it delivered yet, but my buddy took a look at it for me and said it is in really good shape. It was running in 2010 and was stored away in a heated shed after that.

Morning gentleman!!! After work my 1982 CB750C will be in my driveway and ready to get reborn!!!! I am excited to start this process and have a project to work on. I will post pics as soon as I can.

IMG_1914.jpg
Here is one pic

Back