• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Let's see your CB750

After a ton of electrical upgrades the black beast is running like a dream!
View attachment 4100

That is a damned sexy build. Thanks for sharing.

Here's my stock 1996. I'm new to the "new 750" game, I had an '82 CB650 Custom before, but I do plan to see what I can do to build the motor.

I'm rather in love with the factory design and exhaust, but will likely put a straight bar on it with some end mirrors.

I can't wait to read on and see all of the glorious builds and bike love.

1996 Nighthawk 750.jpg

Last edited:
Hack 1.jpg
My 1977 CB750A with 1977 Velorex sidecar. This is a true barn find. Only has 3100 miles and is original except for the tires. Was parked in a barn for over 30 years before being brought back to life. My first CB750, my first automatic transmission motorcycle, and my first hack. Been riding all my life and love this scoot!

Last edited:
1980 Honda CB750c.jpg

Just new to the running motorcycle world, and I picked up this 1980 CB750c a few weeks ago. It hasn't been run much in the last year or two, but everything seems to be working. The front brake was barely working, but I topped up the fluid and bled it and now it works well. I am stoked to get it out on the highway.

If it is true sandcast motor and frame take good care of it...you have some pretty good money on your hands. Too bad it doesn't have the original exhaust or carbs.

Yep, it's a sandcast engine and frame. Engine #37xx. Can't remember the exact number right now. I agree about the carbs. These are pd42bs. Has a 4-1 RC pipe, originally chrome, but my dad painted it black. Thinking about having it re-chromed. Having an issue with oil leaking from the head gasket that I just noticed today. That will be fixed this winter.

Pretty cool to ride your Dad's bike.
I have fond memories of riding on the back of my 73 with my Dad doing the driving.
When I got it running again after languishing for 30 years, my wife came down to the shop and said "that's ridiculous!", it's got pretty loud pipes:cool:
I gave the stern reply for her to tread very carefully. "I was in love with this bike before I even knew what a girl was!"

both rims are Suzuki
front tire is a Kenda K657 Challenger 100/90-19
rear was on a Harley,Kenda K673 Kruz 150/80-16
be awhile b4 it see's road again,6 inches of the white stuff on ground
crap

Back