• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

A little about my project

bambam

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Hi, just joined and this is my project. Titled as a 73 Honda cb750, in a amen savior plunger frame. The PO blew the motor then stuffed a xs650 in it, harley front end, I bought it removed all his bird shit welding and am putting her back together right. Of course he cut all the original tabs and brackets off - so I have been searching for pictures and parts to get it right. scored a amen oil tank for free, a front end from a 75 cb750 and bought a parts bike (stock) for 200.

100_2886.jpg IMG_0650.JPG

Last edited:
A member on here built an Amen plunger frame. Stabler is the member I believe. Do a search on the site and you will find pictures.

That's going to be quite the project with no mounts or anything. It sounds like you're heading in the right direction though. Keep the pictures coming!

Hey bambam.
If there was an HD front end on that when you got it, the neck is a Harley. Then you need to make a stem swap to be able to use your Honda front end. Or you just keep the Harley one and go from there..
As for pictures and measurements on mounts and what not, just let me know what you need and I'll get it to ya.
Keep wrenchin'!!

Back