• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

93 cb750 blinker issues

adonfleming22

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Hey guys I just bought a 1993 cb750 and when i turn on the blinkers (which are after market led) the rears just flash like the hazards are on and they only light half way up and the fronts don’t turn on at all. Any advice on what to do or what to try?

LED indicators don't need all the power of normal blinkers, so maybe the excess power is playing tricks with the flasher relay. Have you seen the blinkers working properly? If not, then maybe it is an unfinished job and you need a resistor for each blinker and check the flasher relay. DOUBLE CHECK the grounding of the LED blinkers. P.S. I'm not an electrician but have seen similar before.

LED indicators don't need all the power of normal blinkers, so maybe the excess power is playing tricks with the flasher relay. Have you seen the blinkers working properly? If not, then maybe it is an unfinished job and you need a resistor for each blinker and check the flasher relay. DOUBLE CHECK the grounding of the LED blinkers. P.S. I'm not an electrician but have seen similar before.
Hey thank you for the advice I did not end up getting it fixed but I ended up buying a cbr 600 and sold the nighthawk to my buddy I will let him know this as he’s been trying to fix it as well

Back