• Enter the May CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

For Sale - 1980 CB750c Cafe/Bobber! One of a kind! $3200 obo

aero319

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Okey dokey-
After a couple years of consideration, I've decided to post my favorite build for sale. I have here, what started out as a typical 1980 CB750c and became the thrilling machine in the pictures. Before we get ahead of ourselves, let's examine the history of this bike. I purchased it from a classmate's father in the spring of 2006. Shortly after assuming ownership, I had the alternator and clutch replaced. I rode the bike every year since then- the whole time, making little changes here and there (customizing, mostly). I decided to give it a whole new look, upon my return from my first deployment in the winter of 09/10. I didn't set out in any particular direction with the build. It almost took itself where it wanted to go and I was pleased. As you can see, I ended up with a vintage military style bobber/cafe hybrid. It could use a battery box, but it was lowered, new blinkers front & rear, new bars, new gauge, new master cylinder, new tires, new fork seals, new Honda seat (that's actually comfortable, not like most cafés and bobbers), new mirrors, new exhaust, etc.. There are a multitude of changes on this bike, and it really came together well. I rode this bike for years, up until I got stationed overseas and I put it in storage in spring of 2012. I was lucky enough to find my way to Ohio upon my return to the states. I'm sad to say that I rarely ride this bike anymore- due to a lack of a rear seat more than anything. She needs new air filter pods and the carbs cleaned, but other than that is good to go. When it comes to selling this bike, it feels more like giving it up for adoption. In saying that, I mean I'm not in a situation where I NEED to sell- I'd just rather see it make someone happy & vise versa.
Feel free to contact me anytime- I'll try to answer any questions that I can. I have 80+ pictures of the rebuild, etc online at
http://www.supermotors.net/registry/22841/75297
I've disabled the email feature on here because my email was filtering everyones replies as spam. So, if you emailed me before and I didn't get back to you, that's why. I prefer texting but calling works too. If I'm at work, I'll have to call you back when I get a chance to check my voicemail. Thanks for looking!

By the way- NO, I do NOT want people offering to sell this bike. I will NOT be paying for commercial selling. I built this bike myself, I think I can sell it myself, thank you. 1237860_10151908863194254_777221872_n.jpg01313_jASGjCAf8ty_600x450.jpg

Back