• Enter the May CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Does the honda cb750f still worth it and reliable in 2024 and years to come?

Gon

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm new here and I joined because I want to ask about the Honda cb750f and if it's still worth it and reliable in 2024 and years to come. I saw a Honda CB750F in the Facebook market here in the Philippines. The asking price is 119k in Philippine pesos, that's like 2065 in US dollars. The seller said that its piston ring and tensioner are newly replaced, and it also has a titanium elbow. Please share your thoughts about this. How low should I pay for it? And btw, I'm only a student, but I can afford it with my own money. My current motorcycle is only 125cc, and I have been riding for almost a year now. Can I really handle a cb750f if I came from a 125cc motorcycle that's automatic transmission? But I can also drive a manual just enough. btw, if I purchase this one, it'll be a project bike, a cafe racer bike. Thank you, everyone, for your thoughts and opinions that you share.

Here a picture

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240430_044142.jpg
    Screenshot_20240430_044142.jpg
    257.3 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20240430_045602.jpg
    Screenshot_20240430_045602.jpg
    278.5 KB · Views: 18
So I can not say much about that model of 750 as I own an earlier model, but I have always thought that Honda has built a good motorcycle. As to the value that depends on where you live basically and what work has been done. Sometimes work that has been done can lower the value. When it comes to handling it, that will depend on your capabilities and respect for a larger motorcycle. If you take it easy until you feel a little more comfortable with yourself you should do okay. I wouldn't do anything to it until after you have learned to handle the motorcycle first, that way you can customize it after you have dropped it from learning how to handle it. Good luck with your decision.

It's a 750 but you don't have to open the throttle all way. Like he said, learn the bike. You can look for a list of things to check on the bike before you buy it (does it start easily cold, any rust in the tank, etc.).

So I can not say much about that model of 750 as I own an earlier model, but I have always thought that Honda has built a good motorcycle. As to the value that depends on where you live basically and what work has been done. Sometimes work that has been done can lower the value. When it comes to handling it, that will depend on your capabilities and respect for a larger motorcycle. If you take it easy until you feel a little more comfortable with yourself you should do okay. I wouldn't do anything to it until after you have learned to handle the motorcycle first, that way you can customize it after you have dropped it from learning how to handle it. Good luck with your decision.
Thank you sir.

Back