For Sale - 1982 CB 750 Custom / $ 2500.00

Ima750Guy2

CB750 New member
Reaction score
I have decided to part with my 1982 Honda CB 750 Custom. It is an adult owned and a one owner bike for 30 of it's 32 years. The mileage is 19,500. The bike is as stock as the day it rolled off the showroom floor. Seat looks brand new, all the electric works, directionals, lights,etc.... Bike driven by elderly man on weekends for about 20 miles, to keep the oil in the cylinders. I only burn REC ( boat ) gas, without ethanol. Bike is garaged kept always with a towel over the tank and seat. Fenders are chrome. Rear tire is new. I have been a bike rider of all kinds for over 50 yrs., and I can say without reservation, that this bike is as tight as the day it left the factory. Super smooth, very quiet and as fast as you need for it to go. Idles flawlessly at 1k in the burning Florida heat exceeding 115 degrees on the roadway. An outstanding example of a unmolested, unabused, adult owned and driven, CB750 Custom that needs a loving home. I am asking 2500.00, and I dare say, you won't have to put a penny into it for years to come. I put a new tire on the rear last month and a new battery in the box. Other than that, the 750 has not required anything else. These bikes will go 80-100K with proper maintenance, so yrs. of riding pleasure before major repairs. Have a look at the pics, and let me know if you have further interest.

I have a 100% reputation on Ebay for almost 10 yrs., with awesome feedback from people I have sold to. If you want this bike, and you do not live near central Florida, I will crate it up and ship it to you. You pay of course, but I will help ship your 750 to you. My email is: justaoldmarine@gmail.com and my cell is 772-631-6158 should you want to stop the posting and buy immediately. I am hooked to Paypal if that is helpful. Thanks for looking.

JJ 037.jpg038.jpg

Back