• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

For Sale - please suggest price for 1981 Honda CB 750 F - 39.400 Km with brand new modern Windshield + 2 helmets box.

shljapa

CB750 New member
Reaction score
NORTH WEST ITALY

Hello all,
please suggest price for 1981 Honda CB 750 F - 39.400 Km, as in the picture.
(it's not Four and not Sport) With brand new modern Windshield and a used box for 2 Helmets. It's running perfectly, with no mechanical defects.

I would like to probably sell it.
Thank you in advance.
Enzo

Attachments

• honda.png
    honda.png
    314.1 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Prices will vary dramatically between regions and countries. What I like to do is check completed auctions on eBay (you need to be logged in) and see what things are selling for. I also check Craigslist for current listings, and Facebook marketplace as well, then price it accordingly depending on how quickly I need to get rid of it.

Enzo, obviously you are in Europe so pricing will vary substantially between your region and US (where most of us on this board are)!
You need to do your research.

Prices will vary dramatically between regions and countries. What I like to do is check completed auctions on eBay (you need to be logged in) and see what things are selling for. I also check Craigslist for current listings, and Facebook marketplace as well, then price it accordingly depending on how quickly I need to get rid of it.
Thanks a lot, and sorry, I have now corrected the Post : NORTH WEST ITALY

Back