Reaction score
so heres what I need
fork lowers
stock upper triple tree
Fuel tank
hand controls both sides
Good wiring harness its ok if turn signals wires are gone gonna remove anyway

that's it for now, thanks for looking guys

From a couple of 75's I have the fork lowers and upper tree. I should have the handlebar controls but don't recall the condition of the wiring (I know the housings are faded). I should shave a good main harness with the usual cracking of the plastic loom around the wires.

I don't have time to check now because it's bedtime and dark, and I'll be out of time tomorrow. Soonest I could get to it would be Thursday but more likely Friday.

Lowers $25, Upper tree $15, controls $25 if I have a decent pair, harness $0 if you buy the rest... you cover shipping from Illinois.

I have a tank from a '71 but it's a "friend's" that I'm to sell and I have no idea on price. Outside is decent, inside is pretty ugly. Actually, I have the whole '71 to sell but I haven't given much thought to what goes and for how much.

Well I know I need one or two fork lowers brake caliper and bracket. I have a triple tree, it's a sandcast, but I heard that sandcast triple tree won't work with newer top triples something to do with angle. Do you know anything about that ?

I don't know about angle differences between triple trees, but I do know that if I had a sand cast tree I'd be trying to sell it and use a different one unless I was restoring a sand cast bike. I just looked on eBay and see sand cast trees listed for a couple hundred dollars... and I'd sell a '75 tree complete for $25... if I only knew where I put the darn thing. It's somewhere in my garage or junk pile, but I just took a quick look and it didn't jump out at me.

I can commit to the fork lowers for $25 plus shipping. I'll either send them with the tubes still installed or will cut off the tubes and remove the springs, then send the lowers with the bottoms of the tubes still inside. If you really want me to remove the tubes and whatever pieces come out with them, I can do that, but the tubes are useless and it'll just be easier to cut them off (I think).

Yea ill try and sell that, not as crazy as eBay tho haha. But yea ill probably get that triple off of you if you have all the hardware for it and I'd rather you remove the tubes from the lowers it'll be easier to ship

I have the lowers packaged. It's the lower shells only, no part of the tubes included, so as light as I can get it. Shipping by USPS Priority is $17. Parcel Post is $15. I prefer Priority since tracking for Parcel Post isn't updated regularly, it takes a long time and you'll think I didn't mail the package, and insurance isn't included.

Total is $42. If you want them just send me your email address so I can send you an invoice through PayPal.

I looked more but still didn't find the tree... I'll come across it some day probably, but today isn't the day.

My email is gary_nelson@frontier.com

Edit: I forgot to give you the link to pictures, so here it is:

http://s590.photobucket.com/user/ganelson/library/1975 CB750K Fork Lower Housing?sort=9&page=1

I have everything you need if your still looking

fork lowers $25
stock upper triple tree $15
Fuel tank $40
hand controls both sides $30
Wiring Harness - $15

If I ship everything together USPS is estimating 52.95 for priority from Virginia to Arizona. So you would be looking at 177.95 total. I can have these shipped out by Monday November 3rd at the latest if your interested. Let me know.

Back