Wanted - Just crashed. Need parts!

kawasakifreak77

CB750 Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, need some stuff for my K3.

The bike is (was) a nice bike. I'm not looking for NOS quality, but nice for a daily rider.

Stock pieces: Tank / tail light, rear fender & the left side engine cover that holds the alternator.

That's all I can think of for now. I'll have to get farther into the bike to see what else I screwed up.

I have boxes of parts that came with the bike & would be willing to trade towards stuff I want. Carb racks, nice K&N pods, some lights, at least half a dozen side covers ( stock & aftermarket) along with other miscellaneous stuff. If you need something let me know & I'll look!

Paypal waiting...

Thanks WrenchMonkey!

Update:

I don't need a alternator cover as I found an extra in the boxes of parts I got with the bike.

Main thing I need right now is a tank.

I don't have a spare tank, and the rear fender I have is in rougher condition than I remembered. It is straight and dent free, but would need to be either painted or re-chromed. Here are a few shots of the taillight I have (hopefully I posted them correctly). It is dirty and the top of the housing shows some rust, but should clean up fairly well and the lense does not have any cracks in it. You be the judge. It came off my '71 K1.
taillight 1.jpgtaillight 2.jpgtaillight 3.jpg

Oh I'm fine, I've only crashed twice so far this season. Little rash on my arm & hip, gonna be limping for a few days. Had my gear on & wasn't going fast. Hell the bike was still sliding by the time I was on my feet!

Crap I got side tracked on another project guys.

Wrench monkey, yes I got the tail of the bike sorted. Thanks & sorry for leaving you hanging.

jspwino, I got a fender but I would be interested in the tank! I'll PM you.

Back