• Enter the May CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

got another one last night

cyclebuster

CB750 Addict
Reaction score
75 CB750F Super sport. 16,000 miles, clean title, nice chrome, electrical issues and no carbs. building a set of carbs tonight for it, and have the electrical mess under control, it all boiled down to a bad start button. it has 2 new tires, good brakes, it will be running soon. I will post pics after the barn dust is off of it.

Well I took the cabbage off, and wiped it down, still need to get carbs on it, and some paint. Hideous bars must go.

DSCN0182.JPGDSCN0183.JPGDSCN0184.JPG

damn it! just ruined my laptop with all the drool.Love the older f.wish i wouldnt have bought my k but it has been hard to find anything up here as of lately.

its got some beauty covers on it. they will likely fall off before its sold. they don't match.

Motopsycho, Lot of companys used to make those engine side covers back in the day. Couple still do. I think they do look OK on some projects but they dont fit every bike's looks.

Progress Report.
Stock cb750K bars installed with a repaired right hand switch assy. Fresh cleaned and nice carbs installed, with K&N pod Filters. 4 hours of cleaning. Soaked bike in Gunk and pressure washed. Soldered cut wires back together, from poor attempt to bypass bad start button!
installed correct rear turn signals. Will do final electrical tests and button it up tomorrow. Going to start the bike tomorrow.
Left to do. Paint, install mirrors, clean or replace front caliper. sync carbs. Test drive. I listed it for sale on CL I will give people a week to pick the color, or make offer: black needs repaint.
Update electrical complete. no butt connectors. all soldered joints. everything works. all lights, horn, start button good.

Come Look1 www.cyclebusters.com

Last edited:
NEXT!!!! 1974 project bike, pick it up wed. nice clean wheels.

Attachments

• 3Ka3F93H25I35E85Jcd3oa810f6aac5651339.jpg
    3Ka3F93H25I35E85Jcd3oa810f6aac5651339.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:
my current bike is almost done.I think i want to build a rigid 750.Will be looking for a project.Dont need tins but would like engine,wheels,forks,wiring harness.etc. please let me know if you come accrosss anything.I dont know how you feel about cutting up these old bikes but i would like one that is not worth a restore. :)

fricking liar any damn way. I hate men that have no honor. Son was at the hospital and the dude guaranteed me the bike was ours. And then calls me and says sorry I sold it. Lies to my son about it. I am sure it will show up here soon.

Yeah! I had the some thing happen to me, but I had driven 2hr in to Oklahoma and he was not home. I call his phone and he said sorry. What a Shit Head.

Back