• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

1973 Honda CB and Exhaust

7368Honda

CB750 New member
Reaction score
I have had a pristine 1973 Honda CB 750 for a few months now. Im looking to switch from the exhaust that is on it now to something a bit...Noisey.

I have seen cycle x sidewinder exhaust and wonder if you guys have any suggestions. Id also like to know if I will have to rejet when putting on the new exhaust. Ive only started biking in the past 8 months, so Im new at this. Below is a pic of my bike and the sidewinder exhaust I am thinking of putting on
IMG_2476.jpgimg_2744.jpg

Ask them if it can be street driven, true sidewinder pipes are for drag racing only, they strike very easy in turns to the right.............not meant for daily street driving.

That pic may be misleading too, the brake pedal looks like it cannot go fully down all the way...........could be optical illusion however.

Hey, I have a '72, just pulled off original exhaust to polish up and preserve, put on a Delkevic stainless 4 into 1 , also bought 2 slip on mufflers for it, a long one and a short , classic drag and straight , one that is pictured with the cb 550 on their website and the one for the 750 , couldn't resist having both lol, nice fit, sound fantastic. nice price, they are having a black Friday sale,, not sure if I have to rejet yet, only put on 50 miles or so and now stored for winter :(

IMG_1242.jpgIMG_1233-1.jpg

https://www.delkevic.us/

Back