• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Wiring A Kill Switch Help Motogadget M-Unit Blue, & Starter Relay

millsmobile

CB750 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone have experience wiring these things? I'd like to have an operational kill switch instead of switching the key off. The M-Unit Blue is connected to a mo.button in the handlebars, which is wired into the "kill" input of the mgadget blue. I have one free motogadget button on my handlebar controls, none of the factory buttons are present. What's the simplest way to wire up a kill to this?

EDIT - Double pressing the start button is supposed to kill the engine, but it does not.

Last edited:
I found that the double press action (for me ignition of) is very sensitive, you have to time it just right. Does everything else work properly? Wondering if its a setup thing in the menu, having start/kill in the same button.

Ah thanks for the heads up, appreciate you! I'm hoping to get into the menu this weekend. When I got the bike (aside from not running lol) the functions that worked via button were lights, brights, start, and turn signals. There was no horn installed and it wasn't wired, so I had no way to sync with my phone. I put new handlebars on last week and rewired the mo.button so I do have a horn button as well. I'm guessing you're right and the settings are not standard, as the lights / brights are supposed to work on one button but for some reason they used two to do it.

I would check mine if I could but it is disconnected and stored away for the winter. But I am pretty sure you can work it out when you get to the setup in the Mo unit app. Good luck!

Back