• Enter the May CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Sktyant 7" led headlight

arsonmc

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Hey guys first post here I've. First off id like to say thanks... I've benefited greatly from this site thanks for all the information I'm super grateful to this community.

1975 cb750 k5 Is the bike. I installed a Sktyant 7" led headlight and I'm running into one small issue. I've already swapped to an led relay flasher and have done the diode mod for the turn signal dash indicator bulb. All led bulbs EVERYWHERE.

THE ISSUE:

Whenever I have the dlr lights plugged in.. I have them plugged into the (running lights circuit/but ive also tried 12v pos black bundle) my front blinkers will not flash. This only occurs when the drl lights are plugged in. If I unplug them and run just the headlight the blinkers will flash. Tail light and rear blinkers work properly either way. I will post a video along with this to show what happens. Thanks in advance

Hey. I had the same issue with that light. I opted for not running driving lights. Bought a different brand for my honda 919 and everything works perfectly. Your issue is likely in the headlight circuitry, not your skills.

Back