• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

New member saying hello with my new toy.

Kmartcivic

CB750 Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Just aquired a 1978 CB750A for a sweet price of $500. Even came with the kickstarter! Chrome is in nice shape. Will be cleaning her up here shortly. But got it home, put a battery in her and a couple shots of starter fluid and she fired up with ease. She's been sitting in a garage for the past 10 ish years. Excited to get her going, and the wife is happy about it too!

Attachments

• side.jpeg
    side.jpeg
    312.5 KB · Views: 59
Hey Kmartcivic,
That's a good lookin old girl! Glad she fired up easy for you.
I bought a 77 that's a bit rougher that I'm anxious to get at.
First is a 78 K that I might sell if it works out right.

Yeah, im excited. Got new filter, float bowl gaskets, throttle cables, choke cable, brake master rebuild kit, and tires coming in at the moment. Should be on the road in no time.

Hello,

Just aquired a 1978 CB750A for a sweet price of $500. Even came with the kickstarter! Chrome is in nice shape. Will be cleaning her up here shortly. But got it home, put a battery in her and a couple shots of starter fluid and she fired up with ease. She's been sitting in a garage for the past 10 ish years. Excited to get her going, and the wife is happy about it too!
Good deal. Especially if the wife is happy 😆

Not the only differences but yes the k had 4 individual exhaust the F and auto didnt.

Back