• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Need help with replacement bolt identification

Radioone

CB750 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone please tell me what replacement bolts I need to purchase to replace the three missing bolts on the rear case and one missing bolt on right front of my 1973 cb750. Ictures attached. Thanks much.

ONE picture only, you'll have to do better than that. There's way more than just 3 bolts on 'the rear case' as you call it too, we can't read minds. And you better have some mount plates to go with those bolts that go in the pic holes as bolts alone are not enough.

Oversimplified posts only buy you more trouble.

I couldn't agree more. For some reason my computer would not upload from my picture library. This should help. The holes I'm talking about should be clear in these photos. I'm talking about the 4 vertical bolt holes that go through the case, not the motor mounts through the frame. I'm still trying to locate a right front mounting plate. Sorry for the confusion. Thanks.

Local honda shop can look up the bolts you need they are still available. Or go to a sight with online microfiche, Only two bots go all the way through the case, they are both different sizes. You can simply go to the hardware store and get bolts that are long enough and fit the hole size, they wouldnt have to metric because they are through bolts with bolt and nut and washer but one is a 10mm other is an 8mm if you want metric. All other bolts on the 750 are bolts that go into blind holes they are all 6mm. you will just have to get a caliper and measure hole depth and get bolts slightly shorter. nothing special about the bolts really, other then they are shouldered bolts.

Back