• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Need assistance choosing bike

Nutela

CB750 Member
Reaction score
Managed to find people selling 750 Nighthawks ranging from 1991 to 2003 models.
Besides mileage and the condition the bikes are, should I try to get the newer models? Did any of those production years come out on top of one another or was the 2003 model the pinnacle of Honda engineering? Also, I plan to upgrade and customize the bike to my liking, does it matter what production year do I buy if I plan to change how the bike looks and performs/sounds? Money is not a problem so I'm looking to go all out to get the most quality parts for the bike.

Managed to find people selling 750 Nighthawks ranging from 1991 to 2003 models.
Besides mileage and the condition the bikes are, should I try to get the newer models? Did any of those production years come out on top of one another or was the 2003 model the pinnacle of Honda engineering? Also, I plan to upgrade and customize the bike to my liking, does it matter what production year do I buy if I plan to change how the bike looks and performs/sounds? Money is not a problem so I'm looking to go all out to get the most quality parts for the bike.
I would suggest you buy a 79-83 model 750. Great bikes and simple to work on. I have an '82 Nighthawk that's a great bike.

Back