• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Spiegler Brake Line Upgrade Questions

StorminDakota

CB750 New member
Reaction score
I'm a new CB750 owner. I recently bought a 1980 CB750F Super Sport. It's in great shape, but I want to upgrade a few things on it, starting with the the brakes. It still has the rubber brake lines and which I will switch out to steel. I was looking at Spiegler, just because the were easy to match to the model I have, or so I thought. Spiegler makes two sets of front brake lines for my year of Super Sport, but I'm unsure of which ones actually fit, and would appreciate some help figuring out which set is correct. The lines on the bike appear to be original. Does anyone know the difference between the below brake lines, and which would be the correct lines for a 1980? I dug into the forums and didn't see a thread that had this info. Thanks

Spiegler Brake Line Kit:3 Front Lines - Original for 1980-1982 Honda CB750F:Super Sport, Part #S-HN0045

and

Spiegler Brake Line Kit:3 Front Lines - Original for 1977-1981 Honda CB750F:Super Sport, Part #S-HN0050

Seems to me I remember that another member here had this same problem a few months back, so you might search past posts. As I recall he came up with a solution.
I also noticed that the company has an 800 number listed on the web page. Did you call them to ask the difference?

Seems to me I remember that another member here had this same problem a few months back, so you might search past posts. As I recall he came up with a solution.
I also noticed that the company has an 800 number listed on the web page. Did you call them to ask the difference?
Thanks Old Crow. I've been emailing with the company, but haven't gotten the info I wanted. I'll plan on giving them a call, after digging around in the forums some more and will post the correct part #s once I get that info.

Back