• Enter the May CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

My first attempt at a cafe

VitruvianMan

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Some quick questions? dont kill the noob...pls

I want to put a inverted fork on my ( what i think is a 76) need some info what size triple and what types fit our bikes preferably one with a dual disk.

was thinking about bore kit? opinions?

last has anybody seen the hydrodipping this is what im going to do for the frame and tank, and going to try something i dont think anybodies done the engine?!

give me your motor number and I can tell you what year your motor is. you can pm me if you dont want it on here.

Way to many options on the motor kits to mention in one post. First go to Cycle Xchange and check out all of there kits. The bigger you go the more it will cost because you will have to upgrade more internal parts the bigger you go. You can go 850cc with all stock internals, any bigger you will start breaking stuff if you dont upgrade. The best bang for the buck you will get on the 750 motor with be with the cylinder head. They dont breath well stock especially with big bore. The need porting and bigger intake valves to work really well. You can check out my latest motor build (970cc)I am doing and my earlier bike build that had an 836cc. If you want to get in depth with the motor options and builds you can PM me.

I personally like my motors silver and black...what kind of hydro dip are you planning on doing? I have seen it and some of it looks kind of cool, its all in what you want to do with your bike.

CB750E-2537527

I seen a site that had it on there but now i cant seem to find it, but its finals time and lots of test and 1573 questions to study for my A & P license!

Back