• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

My 70 K0 eBay auction

I think there's just too much there that isn't from a 70, and buyers are maybe cautious because of that. What Im referring to include the rear fender/light, seat, headlight ears and probably light bucket, rear turn signals, triple tree, gauges... makes me think that even though the serial numbers of the frame and engine can be from a 70, a lot of the bike may not be.

No offense meant, just giving my opinion based on what I see. Good luck with your sale just the same.

Last edited:
My 70 K0 did'nt reach reserve. I'm going to clean the carbs and make it run, clean up the chrome and engine to show potential then offer it on ebay again. I had over 1000 views and 79 watchers on it, seems there was a good bit of interest, but only 4 bids, ???

Removed the carbs on the K0 cleaned them up, were'nt to bad for sitting 9+ years. Put carbs back on yesterday and the K0 runs again, no smoke and sounds strong. I'm cleaning up some of the chrome,the pipes look good under all the corrosion and dirt (tin foil and coke doing a nice job) will be offering it on ebay once again when all cleaned up. This bike shows a lot of potential as a very nice restoration project.

I sold the 70 cb for $1166.00, kinda disappointed it didn't get more attention. I personally thought it was worth more being a running machine. Oh well I made good return on my investment and that's what counts.

I see that your original listing was never show as relisted. That's too bad because of all of the watchers on the first listing may have not seen it relisted in the new auction. Then again, maybe that was intentional because it now runs and drives?

Back