• Enter the May CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Motivation!

zanthor

CB750 Enthusiast
Reaction score
So looking at threads on this forum has been great motivation to work on my bike. It's amazing seeing something so old come out of storage and end up looking so awesome. But I topped that feeling yesterday when I was at the Honda dealership picking up some fuel line. When I stepped out of the shop someone had ridden up on this:

photo.jpg

I was admiring the details when the gentleman stepped back outside and we chatted for a second. Nice guy, awesome bike. Great motivation to keep working on mine!

So looking at threads on this forum has been great motivation to work on my bike. It's amazing seeing something so old come out of storage and end up looking so awesome. But I topped that feeling yesterday when I was at the Honda dealership picking up some fuel line. When I stepped out of the shop someone had ridden up on this:

View attachment 3752

I was admiring the details when the gentleman stepped back outside and we chatted for a second. Nice guy, awesome bike. Great motivation to keep working on mine!

That is a nice looking bike. What shop were you at? Garvis? That's about a mile from my place. Nice to know that there is some nice vintage Hondas around.

Back