• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Help with torque setting for '23/24 CB750A Hornet rear axle

Buzzin Hornet

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

I'm new here and with a new bike, but I hope I still qualify to chat and hang out with you all.
Would any of you be able to help me with the torque setting for a 2023/4 CB750A Hornet rear axle? I'm keen to get involved in my bike's maintenance (in this instance to tighten the chain) but I want to do it right, and for whatever reason Honda doesn't include this in the manual. (I'm sure there's a good reason but I can't think of it!)

I'm also looking to get a copy of the shop manual to help me out in the future so if anyone has any advice on how best to acquire one I'd be grateful for that too. I see a couple online but they are really expensive and I don't recognise the retailers. I'm in the UK if that helps.

Anyway, nice to meet you all! Thanks in advance :)

98nm or 72 ft lbs for rear axle torque. You won't find much information on this site for your bike. Not sure if the aftermarket manuals are out for your bike but you could probably get one from the dealer.

98nm or 72 ft lbs for rear axle torque. You won't find much information on this site for your bike. Not sure if the aftermarket manuals are out for your bike but you could probably get one from the dealer.
Oh mate, I appreciate it, thank you - I've been looking all over!

No aftermarket manuals are out yet, just the shop manual and they're tricky to get hold of as dealers aren't 'officially' selling them.

I figured that this website leans more toward classic bikes but I'll stick around because I'm sure to learn something. Thank you

Back