Just another FNG here

rotormotored

CB750 Member
Reaction score
Just another FNG here,
I don't think I have properly introduced myself here yet and I have already posted here several times.
My name is Ed and I own a '78 CB750K that hasn't run in quite a few years. A couple of months ago my son was telling me that he would really like to go ahead and begin this rebuild process and since then, I've been re-inspired and I'm getting my ass back into the game. So now I have begun to rebuild all three of my project bikes. My 750K, MY 1965 Honda CL-77 Scrambler and last but not least, my BMW K100RS (The Flying Brick). I am conducting a three pronged attack on all three project bikes. Trying to move forward with all of them little by little. I am fortunate that my real job affords me some time due to my flexible work schedule and I intend to take full advantage of that.
So here we go and I'm very glad to be here with all of you if you will have me
Thank You, Ed

Welcome Ed! You're crazy for attacking three projects at once! :) I can't seem to ever finish one!

Hey Travis,
I certainly hope I'm not over extending myself but the way I see it, if one project stalls for whatever reason, then I can move forward on another. So really, it just one big mobilization. Just like a mechanic who owns a shop and has multiple customers and a few of them need their cars or motorcycles fixed at the same time. You want to keep them all happy so unless you got everything you need for one job, you can start another one and so on. Of course I won't be taking on anything else until I'm done with at least one of them.
I do tend to be impulsive at times so I'm hoping fight that urge and stay focused on my current projects. We shall see how it goes.
I'm not quite ready to post any pics just yet but I should be able to very soon.
Ed

Back