• Enter the May CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

it's a honda, no it's a ducati.. no it's triumph..

rtccp

CB750 Member
Reaction score
hey guys the bike is essentially done and on the road.. it rides so smooth . i'm still fighting with the exhuast a bit.. and the rear brake as well but it's coming together and it sure tracks smooth and straight and it just hums.....

Attachments

• 100_2915.jpg
    100_2915.jpg
    288.2 KB · Views: 135
  • 100_2888.jpg
    100_2888.jpg
    277.9 KB · Views: 118
  • 100_2889.jpg
    100_2889.jpg
    242.8 KB · Views: 126
Thank you sir,,,the exhaust is coming off this week, it looks good , sounds amazing, but way too low , the bike sits much lower than stock and the pipes are not bent close enough to the frame so they gotta go...I'm putting on a Mac 4 into 1... And that should give me more than enough ground clearance....if not , custom hear I come....but I must admit this is one twitchy , fast nimble fun machine....

Thank you sir,,,the exhaust is coming off this week, it looks good , sounds amazing, but way too low , the bike sits much lower than stock and the pipes are not bent close enough to the frame so they gotta go...I'm putting on a Mac 4 into 1... And that should give me more than enough ground clearance....if not , custom hear I come....but I must admit this is one twitchy , fast nimble fun machine....

Interested in possibly selling the exhaust you have on now?

Back