• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Greetings

i have also recently bought a cb 750 f2w 1998...retro ...in black and since its been spending spending now its not starting the battery is new, the solenoid switch is new, the starter motor i have opened and cleaned re greased it and it worked for few days then dead again so i have ordered a new set of brushing kit...somebody told me it could be the starter clutch...who knows...but i have seen the video on you tube how to doit i just have to find the rollers and spring kit and its all good to fix it...for now i fix the brushes first then will see...also the bike is smoking a lot and when i did the service my self i noticed one of the old spark plugs is wet with oil..maybe piston rings or valve stem seals...does anybody know?? and one more thing...there is a clonking noise when the bike is idling and it get louder with the time,i bought this bike last december but the oil level was high..so i serviced it and the level is always less than expected,,maybe burns oil??

Back