For Sale - For Sale my 1979 CB750k Emaculant Condition for the year

nparker

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Up for sale is my 1979 Honda CB750K. This bike is a survivor and is in excellent condition for the year. It has 5,000 original miles. The tool bad under the seat is still their and has never been used. I put it in the shop to make sure everything was ok because it sat for 30 years in someones temperature controlled garage. I got all the Carbs rebuilt and some other maintenance done to it that cost me 1800.00 dollars The bike is in great shape. I was gonna make it into a Cafe bike but I work in the oilfield and I don't have the time because I am away a lot. I live in N.C. I am not putting a price on it because I want to take some offers. I will not give it away but I will let it go for a fair price. I want someone that is gonna do the right thing with the bike being it is in such great condition. Please text - Do not call - 740-310-8655. I will send pictures to the people that are interested. I don't think this bike will last.

It could just be me and my suspicious nature but this one is tripping my warning signals off. Not wanting direct talk or pics here so someone may recognize scammed pics. Also the pre-warning if you can't get ahold of him for problems. Buys time to disappear. The mis-spelling that often comes with scams too. Vague as to price but wanting the moon. Last sentence is the 'hook'. If it was an 11F yeah maybe but a freaking K? No way. $2K max and even if only 5 HUNDRED miles.

Buyer beware.

Back