CB750 K1 Barn Find

If I'm thinking of the same wire, it's an "extra"... there is no connection meant for that wire.

In fact, there are forums that will try to make you feel stupid for even asking about that wire... like this one: http://www.cb750c.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=22948&highlight=green+wire

Ha! I don't need a forum to make me feel stupid. I feel that way regardless when it comes to my Super Sport. All the "mistakes" I made to my CB550 20+ years ago could have been solved by this forum. I did find that extra wire on the Clymer wiring diagram. Still wasn't convinced so thanks for confirming tommycarl.

You can replace the flasher with a automotive type flasher can as I call them, I could not find a rectangle shape flasher to replace Mine last spring the round one works the same, Autovalue around four bucks.

You can replace the flasher with a automotive type flasher can as I call them, I could not find a rectangle shape flasher to replace Mine last spring the round one works the same, Autovalue around four bucks.

Thanks. Good to know if the flasher is the culprit. I was guessing that finding a NOS one was going to be problematic.

Back